FUEL YOUR LIFE
Imagine this…. you're feeling unfulfilled and in need of a protein boost.... or you’ve just completed your workout and feeling tired, weak and malnourished…. you’re in need of a re-fuel, something to fulfil you and complete your smoothies or meals. with clean natural ingredients recognised and embraced by your body.
I’m Leigh, founder of BodyMe and that’s why we created our organic vegan protein powder blends - to provide you with organic vegan nutrition to help you live life to the max - naturally and ethically!
MAKE AN IMPACT
We’ve created our organic vegan protein powder blends to really help you make an impact on your life. We achieve this by providing a nutritious real food protein powder with:
- 22g to 24g vegan protein per serving – a substantial amount to help repair and maintain your muscles and help you feel fuller for longer.
- A perfect ratio of 3 plant proteins in every blend – providing you with complete protein with all 9 essential amino acids and more.
- Naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, fibre and added superfoods – for your added nourishment.
Here’s the nutritionals....
Ingredients: Organic vegan protein blend (organic pea protein, organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic hemp seed protein).
Ingredients: Organic vegan protein blend (organic pea protein, organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic hemp seed protein), organic cacao (8%), organic coconut.
Ingredients: Organic vegan protein blend (organic pea protein, organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic hemp seed protein), organic coconut, organic ceylon cinnamon (4%).
With a substantial 22g to 24g vegan protein per 33g serving, whether it’s a protein boost during your day or post workout - you’ll finish it feeling satisfied, nourished and fuller for longer.
If the serving is too big…. simply half the serving (and your pouch will last twice as long!).
Our vegan protein powder blends use organic real food plant-based ingredients that are recognised by your body and easy on your digestion for better absorption and maximum value.
All our blends are UNSWEETENED and LOW IN SUGAR - this gives you maximum flexibility to protein boost your favourite creations - smoothies, recipes, breakfasts and blends without overpowering the taste.
Also giving you the freedom to add your own sweetener to your taste.
Here’s what people are saying….
PEACE OF MIND
BodyMe vegan protein powder blends are made ethically – keeping it organic and vegan, for your peace of mind that it’s good for people, animals and the planet.
This also helps create the best quality products with no nasties!
BodyMe blends are:
- Certified organic by the Soil Association – who set standards and principles for:
- People - quality of life, fair working and responsible production.
- Planet – protecting natural systems, habitats, biodiversity and minimising waste.
- Food – ensuring highest quality, minimal processing, full traceability and avoiding nasties
- Registered with the Vegan Society, ensuring truly vegan and going that extra mile - like making sure animals are not used to harvest the food.
- Always free from nasties like gluten, soy, dairy, whey, GMOs, pesticides, additives, preservatives, fillers and binders.
For your extra reassurance, at BodyMe we are also SALSA certified and approved (Safe and Local Supplier Approval) – the food quality and safety standard.
Don’t just take our word for it! – our vegan protein powders have been awarded:
- Finalist – Best New Health and Nutrition Product 2017
- Bronze – Free From Food Awards 2017
Oh yes…. and you give back on every blend - 10% of our net profits are donated to charity.
QUICK AND EASY
Life needs to be lived with every moment embraced, so boosting your concoctions with our vegan protein powders is an easy way to refuel and fulfil yourself.
BodyMe blends are perfect for:
- Post workout / crossfit / cycling / running / rock climbing
- Mid morning / afternoon protein boost
- Adding to breakfast (sweeten to taste)
- Blending into smoothies
- Shaking with coconut water / nut milks / oat milk (sweeten to taste)
- Replacing the occasional meal
- Protein boosting your recipes
KNOW YOUR INGREDIENTS
We love to keep the ingredients simple, nothing you don’t understand or can’t say, just simple natural and organic real whole food ingredients that make an impact.
You won’t find preservatives, additives, fillers or binding agents…. just minimally processed simple ingredients.
Here’s what goes into our organic vegan protein powder blends:
ORGANIC PLANT PROTEIN BLEND
The power of 3 – We combine 3 of the best vegan proteins in every blend:
- Organic pea protein – produced from the finest yellow split peas through a gentle purification process.
- Organic sprouted brown rice protein – produced with fermentation, wet milling and separation from the whole grain brown rice.
- Organic hemp seed protein – produced raw from the hemp seed, which is de-shelled, cold-pressed (to remove the seed oil), and milled.
It’s BodyMe’s unique and perfect blend of these 3 vegan proteins that contribute to a complete amino acid profile and all nine essential amino acids – helping you build and maintain muscle and feel fuller for longer.
We source our organic plant proteins from all over the globe - from the EU to Asia.
Our raw organic coconut flour is produced in the Sri Lanka – the mature coconuts are de-shelled, split to remove the water, shredded, cold-pressed to extract the oil and milled all at low temperature to retain the nutrients.
Coconut flour is very rich in fibre and provides good saturated fats containing MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) – to help burn fat and improve brain function.
The rawest form of chocolate, produced organically in Peru – the beans are removed from cacao pod, fermented, de-shelled and broken into nibs, then cold-pressed and milled for cacao powder.
Cacao is naturally high in potassium, phosphorus and magnesium helping for an energetic metabolism, reduce tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance and muscle function. It’s also high in iron and zinc - also good for cognitive function, oxygen transport and metabolising carbs and fatty acids.
We use the superior quality ceylon cinnamon in our products (not cassia cinnamon). Our cinnamon is grown organically in Sri Lanka and is processed raw to preserve the nutrients and warm sweet delicate aromatic flavour. The raw cinnamon is simply washed, naturally air-dried and ground into a fine powder.
Cinnamon is high in fibre, calcium, iron, manganese and vitamin K - collectively helping energise your metabolism, reduce tiredness and fatigue and maintain muscle function, bone health and brain function. Cinnamon also has amazing anti-inflammatory benefits.
GET FRESH WITH US
You will get the freshest organic vegan protein powder blends with the longest shelf life - by buying direct from us (and we get the chance to impress you direct). - no middle men, no shelf sitting for months – freshly blended direct from the BodyMe kitchen – delivered to your door.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
You can one-off purchase….. or Subscribe & Save, and enjoy the following benefits:
- 25% off all products
- Free UK shipping
- Easy automatic deliveries
- Regular competition entry
- Modify or cancel anytime
Obviously we’d love you to subscribe…. we get the chance to regularly impress you, and it helps us build a predicable and sustainable business - to help create more ethical products and keep doing good!
Not ready to subscribe? or commit to a large pouch? - give us a chance to impress and trial our blends. Join Club BodyMe at the bottom of this page and we’ll send you a 50% discount code for any of our smaller 250g pouches.
We’re so confident you’ll love our vegan protein powder…. that if you take up the trial offer above and are not fully satisfied, simply return the empty pouch with your order number and we’ll refund 100% of your money – no questions asked!