FUEL YOUR LIFE
Imagine this…. you’re on-the-go and hungry but have no time to stop, or you’ve just completed your workout and feeling tired, weak and malnourished…. you’re in need of a re-fuel, something to pick you up, to get back in the zone!.... something quick and easy that fills the gap, tastes good and is functional, with clean natural ingredients recognised and embraced by your body.
I’m Leigh, founder of BodyMe and that’s why we created our organic vegan protein bars - to provide you with organic vegan nutrition to help you live life to the max - naturally and ethically!
MAKE AN IMPACT
We’ve created our bars to really help you make an impact on your life. We achieve this by providing a well-balanced and nutritious real food protein bar with:
- 16g vegan protein per bar – a substantial amount to help repair and maintain your muscles and help you feel fuller for longer.
- A perfect ratio of 3 plant proteins in every bar – providing you with complete protein with all 9 essential amino acids and more.
- Naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, fibre and added superfoods – for your added nourishment.
For your maximum benefit and impact, our organic vegan protein bars are cold-pressed and never baked to keep the nutrients intact!
Here’s the nutritionals....
Ingredients: Organic vegan protein powder blend (organic pea protein, organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic hemp protein) organic cashews, organic dates, organic coconut nectar, organic chia seeds (5%), organic cacao, organic coconut oil, organic vanilla extract (2%), sea salt.
Ingredients: Organic vegan protein powder blend (organic pea protein, organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic hemp protein) organic cashews, organic dates, organic coconut nectar, organic cacao (5%), organic cacao nibs (4%), organic coconut oil, organic orange oil (0.3%), sea salt.
Ingredients: Organic vegan protein powder blend (organic pea protein, organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic hemp protein) organic cashews, organic dates, organic coconut nectar, organic cacao (5%), organic cacao nibs (4%), organic coconut oil, organic peppermint oil (0.12%), sea salt.
We provide a substantial 60g bar that gives you complete satisfaction. Whether it’s to fill that gap during your day or pre / post your workout - you’ll finish it feeling satisfied, nourished and fuller for longer.
If the bar’s too big…. eat half, fold the wrapper and save the other half for next time - your choice, but you’ll still get the full bar!
Our vegan protein bars use organic real food plant-based ingredients that are recognised by your body and easy on your digestion for better absorption and maximum value.
We use the finest organic superfoods, cold-pressed oils, and natural extracts to excite your taste buds and create the best tasting vegan protein bars on the market.
Here’s what people are saying….
PEACE OF MIND
BodyMe bars are made ethically – keeping it organic and vegan, for your peace of mind that it’s good for people, animals and the planet.
This also helps create the best quality products with no nasties!
BodyMe bars are:
- Certified organic by the Soil Association – who set standards and principles for:
- People - quality of life, fair working and responsible production.
- Planet – protecting natural systems, habitats, biodiversity and minimising waste.
- Food – ensuring highest quality, minimal processing, full traceability and avoiding nasties
- Registered with the Vegan Society, ensuring truly vegan and going that extra mile - like making sure animals are not used to harvest the food.
- Always free from nasties like gluten, soy, dairy, whey, GMOs, pesticides, additives, preservatives, fillers and binders.
For your extra reassurance, at BodyMe we are also SALSA certified and approved (Safe and Local Supplier Approval) – the food quality and safety standard.
Don’t just take our word for it! – our vegan protein bars have been awarded:
- Highly Commended – Good Choice Quality Food Awards 2016
- Finalist – Best Organic Food Product 2016
- Silver – Janey Loves Platinum Awards 2016
Oh yes…. and you give back on every bar - 10% of our net profits are donated to charity.
QUICK AND EASY
Life needs to be lived with every moment embraced and there’s not always time to stop, so our vegan protein bars are a quick easy grab-and-go snack to refuel and fill that gap.
BodyMe bars are perfect for:
- Pre or post workout / crossfit
- During walking / cycling / running / rock climbing
- A breakfast topper
- Replacing the occasional meal
- Substituting chocolate
- Keeping in the gym bag / hand bag / man bag (it’s not a purse!)
- Taking on holiday / travels
- Adding to smoothies or recipes
- Snacking with a cuppa
KNOW YOUR INGREDIENTS
We love to keep the ingredients simple, nothing you don’t understand or can’t say, just simple natural and organic real whole food ingredients that make an impact.
You won’t find preservatives, additives, fillers or binding agents…. just minimally processed simple ingredients.
Here’s what goes into our organic vegan protein bars:
ORGANIC PLANT PROTEIN BLEND
The power of 3 – We combine 3 of the best vegan proteins in every bar:
- Organic pea protein – produced from the finest yellow split peas through a gentle purification process.
- Organic sprouted brown rice protein – produced with fermentation, wet milling and separation from the whole grain brown rice.
- Organic hemp seed protein – produced raw from the hemp seed, which is de-shelled, cold-pressed (to remove the seed oil), and milled.
It’s BodyMe’s unique and perfect blend of these 3 vegan proteins that contribute to a complete amino acid profile and all nine essential amino acids – helping you build and maintain muscle and feel fuller for longer.
We source our organic plant proteins from all over the globe - from the EU to Asia.
ORGANIC CASHEW NUTS
Another powerhouse of protein, fatty acids and macronutrients our cashews are produced organically and ethically – harvested from Vietnamese or Indian cashew trees, removed from the cashew apple, steamed, de-shelled and de-skinned.
Cashews are high in many vitamins and minerals including, vitamins B1 and B6, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese and selenium – all contributing to a healthy body and mind.
We use Deglet Nour “the queen of all dates” in all our vegan protein bars – known for their soft touch and honey like taste - they help provide a soft texture to our bars. The dates are harvested from Tunisian date palms, quality checked, frozen, defrosted, hand sorted, washed, dried, pitted and minced.
Dates are a good source of fibre and high in potassium, good for nerves and muscle function and high in chloride helping digestion.
ORGANIC COCONUT NECTAR
This whole food helps give our vegan protein bars a natural occurring sweetness and soft texture. The nectar is formed organically in small village production in the Philippines from raw coconut blossom sap collected by hand, high up in the coconut palm tree.
Coconut nectar has a lower glycemic index of 35 compared to other highly processed syrups at 65, which means it has less impact on blood sugar levels for less blood sugar spikes.
ORGANIC COCONUT OIL
Our extra virgin raw organic coconut oil is produced organically using cold production processes in the Philippines – the mature coconuts are husked, milled and cold-pressed to remove the oil from the coconut flesh.
This is the source of the good saturated fats in our bars, containing MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) – to help burn fat and improve brain function.
The rawest form of chocolate, produced organically in Peru – the beans are removed from cacao pod, fermented, de-shelled and broken into nibs (then cold-pressed and milled for cacao powder).
Cacao is naturally high in potassium, phosphorus and magnesium helping for an energetic metabolism, reduce tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance and muscle function. It’s also high in iron and zinc - also good for cognitive function, oxygen transport and metabolising carbs and fatty acids.
We use raw cacao powder for the pure chocolaty taste and raw cacao nibs to provide a little crunch!
ORGANIC CHIA SEEDS
Tiny gems collected raw and organically from South American chia plants and packed full of fibre, proteins, good fats, the antioxidant vitamin E, vitamins B1 and B3, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and zinc – all providing multiple body health benefits.
ORGANIC OILS AND EXTRACTS
To help give your taste buds an almighty wow, we use the finest oils and extracts to taste boost our bars:
- Cacao orange bar – organic cold-pressed orange oil to provide a refreshing and uplifting orangey zing (and good for digestion).
- Cacao mint bar – organic peppermint leaf oil for a stimulating and refreshing boost (and relaxing on the stomach).
- Chia vanilla bar - organic vanilla extract from Madagascan vanilla bean pods for a rich sweet vanilla flavour.
ORGANIC SEA SALT
We use a small amount of sea salt to help bring the flavour alive in our protein bars - it's traditionally harvested by hand from the Atlantic shores of Portugal using the same natural process used by the Romans centuries ago, helping to retain the natural minerals including potassium, calcium and magnesium.
GET FRESH WITH US
You will get the freshest organic vegan protein bars by buying direct from us (and we get the chance to impress you direct). - no middle men, no shelf sitting for months – freshly made direct from the BodyMe kitchen – delivered to your door.
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
You can one-off purchase….. or Subscribe & Save, and enjoy the following benefits:
- 25% off all products
- Free UK shipping
- Easy automatic deliveries
- Regular competition entry
- Modify or cancel anytime
Obviously we’d love you to subscribe…. we get the chance to regularly impress you, and it helps us build a predicable and sustainable business - to help create more ethical products and keep doing good!
Not ready to subscribe? or commit to a full box? - give us a chance to impress and trial our bars. Join Club BodyMe at the bottom of this page and we’ll send you a 50% discount code for our mixed pack of 3 bars.
We’re so confident you’ll love our vegan protein bars…. that if you take up the 3 pack trial offer above and are not fully satisfied, simply return the empty wrappers with your order number and we’ll refund 100% of your money – no questions asked!