Vegan protein powders are a versatile ingredient that can significantly boost your protein intake in a plant-based way.
For those seeking to enhance their nutrition and meet their protein requirements without relying on animal products, vegan protein powders are the perfect solution.
Not only can they be blended into shakes and smoothies, but they can also be seamlessly integrated into various recipes, enhancing both the flavour and nutritional profile of your meals.
The Benefits of BodyMe Vegan Protein Powder
BodyMe Vegan Protein Powders are crafted from a blend of organic and natural ingredients to support your active and health-conscious lifestyle. Here are some of the benefits you can expect when you choose BodyMe for your protein needs:
Natural & Clean Plant-Based Protein
Our protein powders are made from high-quality, organic plant ingredients, free from artificial additives or sweeteners. We believe in keeping it pure and natural.
Complete Amino Acid Profile
Our protein powders offer a complete amino acid profile, ensuring you get all the essential amino acids your body needs. Protein contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass.
Rich in Omega Fatty Acids
With the addition of our omega mix in some of our recipes, you can enjoy the benefits of boosting unsaturated fats in your diet. Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats in the diet contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels [MUFA and PUFA are unsaturated fats]
Versatile and Delicious
Our protein powders are not only nutritious but also incredibly versatile, making them perfect for a variety of recipes, from shakes to baked goods.
Now, let's dive into these 5 delicious and easy vegan protein powder recipes you can create with BodyMe Vegan Protein Powder.
Vegan Protein Shake
A refreshing way to boost your protein intake, this Protein Shake offers a delightful blend of flavours and nutrition.
- 300ml Plant-based milk
- 33g of BodyMe Vegan Protein Powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon of BodyMe Omega Powder
- 1 small banana
- A handful of frozen or fresh berries
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!
Vegan High Protein Porridge
Start your day with a protein-packed twist to your morning routine with this hearty Protein Porridge recipe.
- One portion of rolled oats
- 1 heaped tsp of BodyMe Omega Powder
- 1 heaped tsp of BodyMe Vegan Protein Powder
- Plant-based milk
- Toppings: e.g. banana, raspberries, seeds, nut or seed butter
- Mix the oat, omegas and protein powder together.
- Then add in plant-based milk until the mixture is runny.
- Heat gently until you reach your desired consistency.
- Top with whatever you fancy!
Vegan Protein Banana Bread
Indulge in a guilt-free treat with this Protein Banana Bread, combining the goodness of bananas and the power of protein.
- 3 large bananas mashed
- 60g rapeseed oil
- 120g maple or agave syrup
- 180g white spelt flour
- 60g BodyMe Maca Cinnamon Vegan Protein Powder
- 120g vegan yoghurt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional inclusions: vegan dark choc chips, dried fruits, chopped nuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C Fan.
- Combine the mashed bananas, rapeseed oil, vanilla extract and syrup.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and desired inclusions if using them.
- Mix together the dry and wet ingredients.
- Line a 2lB loaf tin with baking parchment or a layer of oil.
- Pour mixture in.
- Bake for 40 mins.
- Use a knife or sharp stick to poke the banana bread.
- If it is ready the knife will come away clean, if not, bake for longer.
- If it begins to brown but it is still soft in the middle, cover with tin foil.
Vegan High Protein Granola
Elevate your morning routine with this Protein Granola, a crunchy and protein-rich addition to your breakfast.
- 60g of BodyMe Protein Powder
- 180g of rolled oats
- 85g of your favorite syrup e.g. coconut syrup
- 80g of nut butter
- Dried fruits e.g. cherries, raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the oats and protein powder together in a bowl. In a microwave safe bowl, mix together the syrup and nut butter in 10 second blasts until the mixture is more runny.
- Be careful not to burn this mixture.
- Mix the contents of the two bowls together.
- Spread out on a baking tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- Half way through the bake time, mix the granola on the tray to prevent burning.
- Once cool add in the dried fruits.
- Eat or store the granola in an airtight jar
Easy Homemade High Protein Veggie Burgers
Savor the goodness of plant-based proteins with these Protein-Packed Veggie Burgers, a flavourful and nutritious alternative to traditional burgers.
- Rapeseed oil
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- Half a diced onion
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- Half a can of black beans
- Vegan ‘egg’: 1 tsp BodyMe Omega Powder and 3 tbsp hot water
- 33g of BodyMe Naked Protein Powder
- Spelt Flour - add until patty forms well
- Spinach leaves
- 1 Sliced avocado
- Vegan mayo/yogurt
- Heat a splash of rapeseed oil on a medium heat.
- Gently fry the diced onion for 5 minutes then add the garlic and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the cumin and smoked paprika.
- Add in the black beans and a dash of water.
- Mash the beans until half of them remain whole.
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl.
- Add the flax egg.
- Add in spelt flour until mixture can be formed into a patty.
- Gently fry each patty on each side until the patty is cooked through the middle.
- Meanwhile prepare your bun.
- Add sauce, avocado and leaves.
- Once the patties are cooked add them to the bun and enjoy!
Discover BodyMe Vegan Protein Powders
Ready to fuel your body with the goodness of plant-based protein? Explore our range of Vegan Protein Powders and elevate your nutrition to new heights. Visit BodyMe to browse our full selection of organic products to support your healthy lifestyle.