Iced golden latte = super-boosted refreshment in a glass.
We all love a warming latte on a cold day, but what about when summer hits? Just. Add. Ice. Supercharge your morning with our delicious iced golden latte recipe. It’s powered with ingredients that pack a healthy punch, is sooo easy to make and tastes amazing.
Here are four reasons why you’ll love it:
- It contains nutrient powerhouse turmeric, the star ingredient – and for good reason! Turmeric has been used in Ayurvedic cooking for thousands of years because it’s anti-inflammatory, high in antioxidants and may improve joint pain, help with memory and brain function and improve mood.
- It has a beautiful flavour and the golden-orange hues of the turmeric look oh-so-pretty, too. The vibrant colour is fun and uplifting to drink – like imbibing golden sunshine – and gives off serious trendy-coffee-shop vibes at home.
- It’s a naturally caffeine-free pick-me-up. If you need a boost, this iced latte will lift your spirits and keep you going.
- It includes an organic blend of super-spices including cinnamon to comfort and soothe, ginger to aid digestion, stress-busting reishi mushroom and black pepper to help your body absorb curcumin in turmeric. Oh, and coconut milk, which is chock-full of good fats for brain function, and prebiotic inulin to help control blood sugar levels.
Ready to give it a whirl? Let’s do this.
It's easy and speedy to create, all you need is:⠀
- 25ml of hot water⠀
- Milk of your choice⠀
- 1 x heaped tsp of our Organic Vegan Golds blend⠀
- Dissolve the Organic Vegan Golds blend in 25ml of hot water
- Add mix to a glass and fill with ice
- Pour over your milk. If you like it sweet, try a dash of coconut nectar!
- Drink immediately and enjoy!For that extra caffeine boost, feel free to add a shot of coffee!
For more recipes like this, keep an eye on our journal, we have plenty more to come!